Sunday, May 10, 2009

DON'T TRUST A HO

(title stolen from 3OH!3's "Don't Trust Me")

i can't trust anyone anymore. for real. not my mom, not my family, not my "uncle" or anyone. just Ashton and Olivia and Blaine and Austin. not even Ariel really, and that makes me sad.

because everyone looks at me and says "you're too young" "you're so overdramatic" "you don't understand" "you think you know everything, but you don't" and all this other SHIT. i don't need that. i don't need fucking pessimism in my life. the fucking douche fags.....

i swear to god, i'm gonna run away and live in Olivia or Ashton's closet. for real. i fucking hate living here. you know, i figured it out. i don't sleep well in my bed at my mom's or at my gma's, but i can sleep for HOURS on end and feel extremely rested when at my dad's. why? cos it's not poisoned with BULLSHIT. i need a place to sleep where i can know i'm not gonna wake up and get yelled at for being a lazy douche bag or whatever. i mean, during the summer at my dad's he couldn't give less of a fuck that i'm fucking nocturnal - he understands. and being nocturnal at my mom's makes life better....i don't have to deal with her or cassidy. and my gma's house is....unsettling. i don't like it. it's really big and creepy....i don't think i could live in a mansion.

but anyways.....i'm bout ready to slit my throat, or someone else's. i don't wanna go to school unless i get to hang with Olivia and Blaine and Austin....and Jordan (Austin's gf). she's nice. i fucking hate my life. i wonder if i could take my final tests (not finals, but the final test we get in class) early and then spend the last week in the art room. i feel so much better just stepping into that room. it's nothing but amazingness.

on the topic of art and summer, apparently there's an art camp up near my other gma's house, in Carlisle, PA. and she's gonna see about enrolling me into that and/or this horse riding camp. :D something to look forward to....hahahaha, i can't wait for the art camp. i bet that i'll be the only one who knows more than half of what we'll do/what it's called. xD because Mrs. Brandhorst is fucking awesome. she's a BAMF (Bad Ass Mother Fucker). i'm gonna tell her that tomorrow. xDDDDD

well, i feel better now that i've vented. =] too bad more people don't read this. =[ it makes me very sad.

1 comment: