Sunday, June 14, 2009

I got my mad rad hair!!!!

so, i'm on the prowl for platinum blonde hair dye. :D it's gonna be bitchin'. i'm still gonna see if i can convince my mom to let me do the roots...*rolls eyes* just because i wanna do it once doesn't mean i want to dye the roots everytime. i know it's not healthy, but this once isn't gonna hurt. i'm not going to dye my hair platinum blonde everyday. i just want it blonde all the way, and then have other colors within it. then straighten and trim/cut, then add hairspray and BAM! scene hair. :B

anyways, yes, looking to do my hair blonde. it'll be a drag if i have to have my roots stay brown. *sighs*

so, also thinking about what clothes, toys, etc. i can sell for some money. i need some new clothes. *ponders*

anywhoozizzle, ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment