Sunday, June 14, 2009

REiNVENT MYSELF

xD so, as you can see, EVERYTHING is getting changed on the blog. still a work in progress.

but i'm configuring it to my newfound sense of belonging.

cos used to, i didn't really have anywhere to belong, looks wise or personality wise. i'm a little preppy, emo, goth, hippie, ghetto, punk, girly, tomboy....i'm a little of everything. AND I FOUND WHERE I BELONG!

scene kids - they are everything rolled into one, and i finally have a sense of belonging. we stick out in the crowd, even with each other, and i like that. but we have core elements that become the typical stereotypes that classifies us as scene, and i LOVE that.

anyways, i'm thinking about gathering up all my old stuff that i don't want/need/feel right in anymore and selling it. then i can maybe go buy a new wardrobe of things that fit me. :B

luv ya bitches.
-Chinah

No comments:

Post a Comment